Here's the deal: Sideways is looking for a Freelance Designer to make good stuff for great clients in our Remote office. Thanks!
Hi! Sideways is a 13-year old creative agency and we are seeking a freelance designer to join forces with our creative team. The designer will deliver design work spanning digital, web, social, and print collateral for great hotel and real estate clients.
You will work directly with our Art Director and Creative Director and design from established brand and visual identity as well as helping shape brand identity and drive conceptual work with moodboards, concept direction, and art direction.
Please share your portfolio site and password (if applicable) if you are interested and we would love someone available at least 20 hours a week.
- Creating and elevating branded assets based on established brand and/or visual identity
- Design assets for website, digital, and printed collateral (floor plans, F&B media, etc)
- Moodboarding, image searching, and contributing ideas to help shape the overall brand identity
- Presentation design for new business and retained clients
- Execute designs from concept to completion
- Preparing and packaging print ready files
- Work as part of a creative team across all departments, including photography, marketing, and social media
Great skills to have:
- You are proficient in the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) — Sketch skills, Invision knowledge and experience with film editing or animation are major bonuses.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9987-sideways-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Design, Sketch
September 16, 2021
- Work From Home
- Flexible Working Hours