Adobe is looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer (Contractor) in San Francisco, CA, USA.
The Adobe Spark content team is looking for a seasoned designer to contribute to our template design pipeline and drive engagement to expand our paid media presence on social. Your work will enable and inspire millions of creators and empower them with creative confidence.
Your design expertise will be mission critical for creating engagement strategies off inspiring starter content that comes in a myriad of shapes and sizes from ads to templates, collections, and assets. Data and performance of your design solutions will inspire you to try new ideas and constantly iterate your approach.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will create stunning, on-trend templates; you’re capable of translating the most relevant trends and best practices into social media moments that help propel Adobe within the digital zeitgeist.
- You will create templates and strategies for engagement with clarity, consistency, and quality and be responsible for ensuring that templates empower our users to create stunningly beautiful content with simplicity and ease.
- You will manage your own deliverables and output within the production pipeline for templates; creating and publishing towards key targets and working within quick turnaround times to stay relevant on social.
- You are a subject matter expert on creating content for Pinterest, bringing visual design, engagement content type ideas, and trend concepts specific for the platform.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TEAM
- Your approach to setting unbreakable standards makes you the go-to for engagement design and your drive to push the envelope means you’re constantly looking for new ways to make a splash on social.
Ensure high quality graphic design, and a fresh voice in your work by staying on top of current design trends
- Your design approach generates positive engagement and results on social, in-app notifications, email click throughs, and advertising
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design, branding or social campaign creation
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/10252-adobe-graphic-designer-contractor
October 14, 2021
Adobe Design Team
- Work From Home
To be considered for this role, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. In your portfolio, we’d like to see a strong writing foundation, and examples of systems-thinking approaches to design. Anything that shows experience engaging with a similar kind of software design team would be a big plus.
Here's the full job description: https://adobe.design/jobs/jobpost-12914161/