Senior Brand Visual Designer Full-time (remote). Molekule. San Francisco, CA, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
"Best Places to Work 2021" -SF Business Times
We’re looking for a motivated and passionate senior brand visual designer to join our growing team to develop our brand projects from conception & design to production.
We’re offering a unique challenge: shape the brand across social, video, photography, site-specific installations, and web design. Ideal candidates can take ownership of a project and design a brand holistically, shaping a campaign experience across all mediums and all touchpoints.
This is a hands-on position but you will not be on your own. We believe in collaboration so you will be working alongside a team brainstorming, coordinating, and ideating frequently. Your team will include the brand creative director, your fellow designers, copywriters, and our photography and video team. Together, we’ll define how people find, discover, and experience our brand.
You will be a vital member of the team and you will have an opportunity to apply your talents and grow your skills.
Job Post Linkhttps://www.workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/10122-molekule-senior-brand-visual-designer-full-time-remote
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Art Direction, Cat Herding, Figma, Marketing Strategy, Type Design
October 1, 2021
- Dog Friendly
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
Apply your skills for translating research findings, marketing needs, and insights into new approaches for designing engaging moments across to a range of audiences and then seeing them through production.
Working closely with your teammates (video producers, copywriters, content, animators, experience designers, and developers) developing concepts, prototyping solutions, and defining the campaign experience from first sight to click through.
--- What skills do I need? ---
• Approach projects from a strategic perspective to be a creative partner for the enterprise team to craft solutions that serve the groups’ needs. And then dive down to the color, pixel, print, motion, and typography design details.
• Agency experience is a plus, however, we are primarily looking for a portfolio that shows how a concept translates across multiple mediums such as ads, social media, and web design.
• Ability to design through digital and physical visual platforms to craft a connected visual experience that engages and resonates with people.
• Ability to take stakeholders through the design process and be open to talking through a concept.
• A passion for developing and synthesizing concepts into visually engaging and on-brand content through campaigns across static, web, video, and social content.
• Design assets that grow our identity and mission defined in our brand guidelines.
• Develop diverse approaches to solving a given problem, communicate ideas to a cross-functional team with clarity, and iterate on feedback quickly.
• Be open, empathic, and supportive through critiques that empower the team.
• Present polished mockups and flows for solutions using Figma and Adobe Creative Suite. Keen experience in After Effects is a plus.
---What experience do I need?---
• Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent experience.
• 6+ years of designing visual brand experiences across digital and physical in-house or consultancy.
• Working experience/art direction in agency-based campaign work.
• Experience with managing cross-functional projects with a focus on B2C / commercial communications.
• Must have shipped projects.
• Worked in small, fast-paced startups and get excited about the challenges it can bring, creating visually refined, visually systematic experiences within an existing brand language.
• An active team collaborator on the design process and project development to improve our team practices.
• Strong communicator that plays an active role in critiques, reviews, and discussions and is an equally good listener to hear other points of view to build more robust concepts together.
• Has partnered with cross-functional teams to discover opportunities to improve existing brand communication and identify new approaches for future growth.
Look, we want to build the best team possible. If you desire to grow, learn, and bring your best self, but you feel that you don’t check all the boxes above, we still recommend you apply.
--- About us ---
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 25 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, delivering clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
Humility: "We check our egos at the door."
Determination & Grit: "We believe in what we're doing. That's why we push each other to solve problems."
Ownership: "We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
Community: "We're all in this together."
Passion: "The world’s air is in trouble. We want to change that"
Growth Mindset: "I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
Communication: "When I communicate with my coworkers I am candid, clear, and respectful. We enter situations with good intentions and assume others are as well.”
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request accommodation at any time.